During this process, we will
- Introduce you to our cabinet designer who can educate us on how cabinets are priced. Once your house plan is complete, she will complete a detailed kitchen design with you.
- Visit our appliance dealer who can recommend options that suit your budget and cooking style.
- Visit our tile person who will create a preliminary design and present ideas.
- Walk through our granite dealer’s warehouse to get an idea of the choices available.
- And visit our flooring dealer to talk about hardwood and engineered options as well as carpeting choices.
If you’re happy with your initial selections, great! You will still have plenty of time to change your mind as your home evolves. Once construction begins, we will provide you with a schedule that includes timeframes for each decision, allowing you to tackle small pieces of the project at a time. Cathy is always available to shop with you and both Charlie and Cathy are always available with guidance and answers to your questions.
Most of your decisions will be made before we even break ground. The more thorough we are up front, the less chance for potentially costly changes later. When the planning goes right you can sit back and enjoy watching your dream become a reality with much less stress.
When the planning goes right you can sit back and enjoy watching your dream become a reality.